@our.littlehome has made cashew cookie dough bars by @themichellemethod and adding our AURA Plant Based Protein! We are so excited to try these bars with the team! A perfect amount of salty and sweet healthy treat! Don’t these look delicious?
What you will need for today's Cashew Cookie Dough Bars
1 + 1/4 cups oats flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup @botanicahealth Vanilla Perfect Protein (or AURA Plant Based Protein, Whey won’t work)
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
1/4 tsp Baking soda
1/3 cup pure Maple syrup
1/2 cup Cashew butter
1/4 cup unsweetened Almond milk
1 tsp Vanilla1/2 cup @enjoylifefoods Chocolate chips
1 tbsp Coconut oil
1 tbsp Cashew butter
What To Do
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix oat flour, almond flour, protein powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Add in the maple syrup, cashew butter, almond milk and vanilla. Stir until you have a large ball.
- Using slightly wet hands or a baking spatula and press the dough evenly into the baking dish.
- Make chocolate coating by placing chocolate chips, coconut oil and cashew butter in a small saucepan on low and stir until melted.
- Pour the chocolate over bars and use a spatula to spread evenly. Top with a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt.
- Freeze for 1–2 hours before slicing into 9 bars or 12 mini. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Enjoy! xo
Visit Michelle Method - Certified Nutrition Coach's website to learn more!