These gluten-free, chocolate brownies are delicious, and keep well in the fridge for up to 5 days for a much healthier version of store-bought brownies! This recipe will make about 10–12 brownies has only 7 ingredients and takes 20 minutes to make.
What you need for today's Healthy Two-Bite Brownies Recipe:
6 TBSP almond milk
What to do:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Pour wet into dry and combine.
- Scoop with a spoon on your hands, make it into squares and place on a baking tray (spray the tray with coconut oil first), lightly pressing on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
We used Riviera Coconut Yogurt and shredded coconut! Other ideas: nut butter, melted dark chocolate or your fave jam. By day 5, we soaked a few of our final brownies in almond milk... so. good.