AURA™ Plant Based Protein Powder - Individual Sachets - Box of 10 x 36g
Take your nutrition boost anywhere you need it. On the run in your pocket, in your bag as a go-to over bad snacks, or in your desk at work for convenience.
Love plant-based products, but hate the gritty feel and taste? We took the highest quality and ingredients first and added countless hours testing with our all-female panel to get the taste and texture just right.
Simplify your day and feel confident you made an easy, nutritious choice when you choose AURA Plant Based Protein as your go-to dose of extra nutrients, whatever your diet.
Made to mix easily and have sweetness perfected for your palate just by changing the amount of preferred liquid. As always AURA is all-natural, zero sugar added, athlete-tested and made with your everyday use in mind.
- Sprouted, Organic and Fermented Protein Sources
- 36 g of Complete Protein (5g BCAAs)
- Fortified with Key Plant-based Enzymes to optimize digestion
- Blended with calcium and fermented ingredients to support the macronutrient profile of the female body
- No added sugar
- Low Carbohydrate and Fat Content
- Aids in weight management (helps people feel fuller longer)
- Helps build muscle
- Help repair damaged muscles and tissues after a workout
- May reduce inflammation
- May lower blood pressure
- May help relieve symptoms of Type 2 diabetes
- May be easier to digest than whey-based protein powder, as sprouted protein sources increase bioavailability, digestibility and absorption.
Ingredients: Plant based protein blend (fermented pea protein isolate, organic sprouted pumpkin seed protein, organic fermented sprouted brown rice protein, organic sprouted quinoa), natural vanilla flavours, plant-based enzyme blend (protease i, protease ii, cellulase, phytase), sea salt, tart cherry, pineapple, papaya, coconut oil, Rebaudioside-A (from stevia leaf extract).
Contains: Tree nuts (Coconut).
*Bold – Medicinal Ingredients
How to Use
Use AURA Plant Based Protein Powder to boost your intake of amino acids, help build and repair muscle and maintain a healthy weight!
What to Do
Truly flexible. Take a scoop in your AURA #goaldigger shaker and mix with water or nut milk, add to your smoothies or test in baking! Because of our unique blend, the gritty, sandy, mouth-feel usually associated with plant proteins is a thing of the past.
Check out our recipes section for inspiration, or tag your favourite creation on social for a chance to be featured!
Why is there a blend of 4 protein sources?
- Each protein in our blend has strengths and weaknesses but by combining these four select types of proteins we showcase only their strengths. Aura’s Plant-Based Protein has achieved a smooth, balanced, nutritious protein with a complete amino acid profile and no of the gritty texture typically associated with plant-based proteins.
Are fermented and sprouted protein sources important?
- Yes! Fermentation increases the bioavailability of nutrients and improves digestibility. Improved digestibility has the added benefit of minimizing or eliminating bloating too. Using sprouted protein sources also increases bioavailability, digestibility and absorption. Overall, the result of fermented and sprouted protein sources is better nutrition.
Is AURA’s Plant Based Protein a clean–label product?
- Yes! We don’t add any artificial sugars, flavours, colours or preservatives.
How is AURA’s Plant Based Protein sweetened if there is no added sugar?
- We use natural vanilla flavours and stevia for our delicious vanilla taste.
How do I use my Plant Based Protein?
- Our Protein is made to mix easily with water, milk or a non-dairy alternative. Customize the sweetness by changing the amount of preferred liquid. Works well as a shake or in a smoothie. For all our protein recipes check out our website.
Where do I store my Plant Based Protein?
- A cool place away from sunlight and moisture is the best place to keep your Collagen fresh.
Is Plant Based Protein safe while I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- We always recommend that you talk to your health care practitioner when you are expecting or breastfeeding because nutritional requirements vary.
Please allow 3–5 business days for domestic delivery and 2–3 weeks for US + International shipping as products need to clear customs for your country.
Free shipping on all orders in Canada and any order over $49 for U.S. Customers, automatically calculated at checkout. Contact us if you encounter any issues regarding your order at email@example.com .