AURA™ Complete Protein Bundle - 3 Pack 1.5kg / 42 Servings
Bundle and Save
Get 3 x 500g tubs of AURA Complete Protein.
Created with love. AURA™ Complete Protein is an all-natural whey protein powder made to mix easily into a smooth creamy and chocolatey shake.
Not all protein is created equal. Made with un-denatured, cold-filtered natural whey protein. No added sugar, natural cocoa, and is low in carbs. AURA Whey protein powder is a blend of proteins derived from whey, which is the liquid byproduct after milk has been curdled and strained in cheese or casein production. Known for its numerous health benefits and complete amino acid profile, whey protein powder can be a perfect addition to a healthy lifestyle.
Isn’t fresh always better? Convenient package options made for today’s active woman. We created our 500 g packaging from recycled materials to be the perfect all-around size for storing and carrying. AURA Complete Protein is a great source of milk-based protein.
- High–quality whey protein
- Sourced from Wisconsin
- Cold-filtered - less processed, more nutrients
- 24g of Complete Protein
- Complete protein - when a product contains the nine essential amino acids that our body can’t produce on its own (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine.)
- All nine amino acids are required to build and repair protein tissues in the body.
- Fortified with Key Enzymes to Optimize Digestion (digestion blend)
- Digestive enzymes can be helpful for those who have digestive issues or experience digestion side effects that are often related to dairy products.
- Low Carbohydrate and Fat content
- Contains Calcium, Iron and Potassium
- These nutrients are a high priority for women
- No added sugar
- 1g of sugar per serving from natural cocoa
- Increases Muscle Mass and Strength
- Provides protein and amino acids, which serve as building blocks for muscle growth.
- It increases the release of anabolic hormones that stimulate muscle growth (e.g. insulin)
- Leucine (essential amino acid) is known to stimulate muscle protein synthesis
- Can lead to weight loss, as protein is the most satiating macronutrient
- May lower blood pressure
- May lower blood sugar levels
- May reduce symptoms of stress and depression
- May protect against certain diseases, such as cancer, and improve symptoms of hepatitis and HIV.
- May increase bone density.
Ingredients: Undenatured cold-filtered whey protein concentrate, undenatured cold-filtered whey protein hydrolysate, undenatured cold-filtered whey protein isolate, cocoa, natural flavours, sea salt, guar gum, purified stevia leaf extract, lecithin, digestive blend (chicory root extract, cinnamon, lactase enzyme, protease enzyme, probiotic Lactobacillus fermentum), potassium citrate.
*Bold – Medicinal Ingredients
Use AURA Complete Whey Protein to boost your intake of amino acids, help build and repair muscle and maintain a healthy weight!
What to Do
Truly flexible. Take a scoop in your AURA Collapsible Water Bottle and mix with water or nut milk, add to your smoothies or test in baking! Because of our unique blend, the gritty, sandy, mouth-feel usually associated with plant proteins is a thing of the past.
Check out our recipes section for inspiration, or tag your favourite creation on social for a chance to be featured!
Is AURA’s Complete Protein a clean–label product?
- Yes! We don’t add any artificial sugars, flavours, colours or preservatives.
I lost the protein scoop; how much should I eat?
- 2 heaping tbsp. will do the trick. You can adjust based on your taste preference after that.
How is AURA sweetened if there is no added sugar?
- We use natural cocoa and stevia for our delicious chocolate taste.
Can I have AURA as a meal replacement shake?
- AURA clean whey can be enjoyed at any time of the day and most importantly before and after exercise to boost energy and athletic performance. It can be enjoyed with a meal or all by itself. Be sure to check the nutrition panel to make the macro and micronutrients match your requirements.
Can I consume AURA Complete Protein shakes while I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding we recommend you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using Aura.
Is AURA’s Protein allergen–friendly?
- Our complete protein contains milk (whey) and is processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts, eggs, peanuts and wheat. We recommend you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using Aura if you have concerns about these allergens.
What’s the recommended dosage of whey protein powder?
- A commonly recommended dosage is 1–2 scoops (around 25–50g) per day. For best results take after workouts.
Is there any side–effects of taking whey protein powder?
- Some people may experience digestive issues such as nausea, flatulence, diarrhea, pain and cramping. To date, there have been no severe adverse reactions after ingesting whey protein, only minor gastrointestinal disturbances.
Please allow 3–5 business days for domestic delivery and 2–3 weeks for US + International shipping as products need to clear customs for your country.
Free shipping on all orders in Canada and any order over $49 for U.S. Customers, automatically calculated at checkout. Contact us if you encounter any issues regarding your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.