AURA™ Unflavoured Plant Based Protein - 500g / 14 Servings
Plant-based diets need thoughtful considerations to ensure your body is getting everything it needs. AURA™ Unflavoured Plant Based Protein has all essential amino acids, BCAA’s, and the perfect blend of organic pumpkin seed, organic fermented sprouted brown rice, fermented pea and organic quinoa.
Women’s bodies have unique needs. Our plant-based enzyme blend, along with a protein blend focused on digestion, is what you need to avoid bloating and discomfort.
Do you know what’s in your supplements? All AURA™ products are free from fillers and artificial ingredients.
Love plant-based products, but hate the gritty feel and taste? We took the highest quality and ingredients first and added countless hours testing with our all-female panel to get the taste and texture just right.
Simplify your day and feel confident you made an easy, nutritious choice when you choose AURA™ Unflavoured Plant Based Protein is your go-to dose of extra nutrients, whatever your diet.
Made to mix easily. As always AURA is all-natural, zero sugar added, athlete-tested and made with your everyday use in mind.
- A mixture of Sprouted, Organic and Fermented Protein Sources
- 25g of Complete Protein (5g BCAAs)
- Fortified with Key Plant-based Enzymes to optimize digestion
- Blended with calcium and fermented ingredients to support the macronutrient profile of the female body
- Zero Sugar
- Low Carbohydrate and Fat Content
- Aids in weight management (helps people feel fuller longer)
- Helps build muscle
- Help repair damaged muscles and tissues after a workout
- May reduce inflammation
- May lower blood pressure
- May help relieve symptoms of Type 2 diabetes
- May be easier to digest than whey-based protein powder, as sprouted protein sources increase bioavailability, digestibility and absorption.
Ingredients: Plant based protein blend (fermented pea protein isolate, organic sprouted pumpkin seed protein, organic fermented sprouted brown rice protein, organic sprouted quinoa), plant-based enzyme blend (protease i, protease ii, cellulase, phytase), sea salt, tart cherry, pineapple, papaya, coconut oil.
Contains: Tree nuts (Coconut).
*Bold – Medicinal Ingredients
Use AURA™ Unflavoured Plant Based Protein Powder to boost your intake of amino acids, help build and repair muscle and maintain a healthy weight!
What to Do
Truly flexible. Take a scoop into your shaker and mix with water or nut milk, add to your smoothies or test in baking! Because of our unique blend, the gritty, sandy, mouth-feel usually associated with plant proteins is a thing of the past.
Check out our recipes section for inspiration, or tag your favourite creation on social for a chance to be featured!
Why is there a blend of 4 protein sources?
- Each protein in our blend has strengths and weaknesses but by combining these four select types of proteins we showcase only their strengths. Aura’s Plant-Based Protein has achieved a smooth, balanced, nutritious protein with a complete amino acid profile and no of the gritty texture typically associated with plant-based proteins.
Are fermented and mixture of sprouted protein sources important?
- Yes! Fermentation increases the bioavailability of nutrients and improves digestibility. Improved digestibility has the added benefit of minimizing or eliminating bloating too. Using mixture of sprouted protein sources also increases bioavailability, digestibility and absorption. Overall, the result of fermented and sprouted protein sources is better nutrition.
Is AURA’s Unflavoured Plant Based Protein a clean–label product?
- Yes! We don’t add any artificial sugars, flavours, colours or preservatives.
How do I use my Unflavoured Plant Based Protein?
- Our Protein is made to mix easily with water, milk or a non-dairy alternative. Customize the sweetness by changing the amount of preferred liquid. Works well as a shake or in a smoothie. For all our protein recipes check out our website.
Where do I store my Unflavoured Plant Based Protein?
- A cool place away from sunlight and moisture is the best place to keep your Plant Based Protein fresh.
Is Unflavoured Plant Based Protein safe while I am pregnant or breastfeeding?We always recommend that you talk to your health care practitioner when you are expecting or breastfeeding because nutritional requirements vary.
Please allow 3–5 business days for domestic delivery and 2–3 weeks for US + International shipping as products need to clear customs for your country.
Free shipping on all orders in Canada and any order over $49 for U.S. customers, automatically calculated at checkout. Contact us if you encounter any issues regarding your order at firstname.lastname@example.org .