AURA™ Elevated Collagen - 300g / 35 Servings (USA Customers Only)
Energize your coffee with AURA Elevated Collagen Creamer. AURA’s Elevated Collagen is an equal blend of Swiss sourced collagen and sustainable produced, chemical free, sprayed dried coconut oil powder. Get a natural boost of energy, collagen protein, improve your focus and elevate your day.
Women’s bodies depend more on healthy fats for fuel than men’s bodies do. With this in mind, we have a female-focused product with the right fat and protein profile. High–quality ingredients are sustainably sourced. A flexible, unflavoured and clean-label product that is easy to incorporate into everyday life.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a component of your hair, skin, nails and connective tissues. It has become increasingly known for its beauty benefits and can help play a role in keeping skin youthful and glowing. Typically, the collagen molecule is too large to be absorbed by the body. Breaking the molecule into smaller pieces makes collagen more bioavailable. These smaller pieces are called peptides. Our collagen peptides are easy for the body to absorb and get right to work improving the look of fine lines, strengthening and increasing the growth rate of hair and nails.
MCT is short for medium-chain triglycerides, which are a group of dietary fatty acids categorized by the number of carbon bonds they have. MCTs are composed of 6 to 12 carbon links; whereas most other types of dietary fats, like vegetable oils or fat found in meat or dairy products, will contain 13 or more carbon links. Because MCTs are smaller in length, they are metabolized differently from other types of fat. For example, most fats are broken down by the liver and either used as fuel or stored as body fat. However, MCTs can be broken down immediately and are often turned into ketones that are used by our brains for energy. This is why they are now being called “rocket fuel for the brain.”
- 100% Natural
- Sustainably Sourced
- Paleo & Keto Friendly
- GMO Free
- Antibiotic and hormone-free
- Skin hydration
- Slows down fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports healthy hair and nail growth
- Maintains bone density and overall bone health
- Builds lean muscle and burns fat
- Improves focus
- Boosts energy levels
- Aids in weight management
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Medium Chain Triglycerides
Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
Use AURA Elevated Collagen to hydrate your skin, support healthy hair and nail growth, improve your focus and boost your energy levels!
What to Do
Truly flexible. Take a serving (1 tablespoon), or two, in your coffee or tea, add to your smoothies or morning oatmeal. Our collagen products are made to virtually tasteless and odourless, but AURA Elevated Collagen is boosted by MCT (coconut oil powder) which does have a creamy effect and hint of a smell of coconut.
Check out our recipes section for inspiration, or tag your favourite creation on social for a chance to be featured!
What is Elevated Collagen?
- Collagen peptides and the power of coconut MCT powder come together as a 2 simple ingredient product with the benefits of both! It adds a delicious creamy texture to any beverage.
Is AURA’s Elevated Creamer a clean-label product?
- Yes! We don’t add any artificial sugars, flavours, colours or preservatives.
Does your creamer contain dairy?
- No, there is no dairy in this product. The creaminess comes from the MCT derived coconut.
Where are the ingredients sourced from?
- Our collagen is sourced sustainably from antibiotic-free, grass-fed cattle for the highest quality Collagen and our MCT Powder is sourced from sustainably harvested coconuts.
Why is there no scoop in my Elevated Collagen Creamer?
- A serving of Aura’s Elevated Collagen Creamer is the same as a tablespoon, which most people have handy in the kitchen. This also reduces the amount of plastic waste with each bottle of the product.
Where do I store my Elevated Collagen?
- A cool place away from sunlight and moisture is the best place to keep your Elevated Collagen fresh.
Is AURA’s Elevated Creamer vegan?
- No, our Elevated Creamer is not vegan because it contains our Collagen. However, we make a conscious effort to source our product from sustainable, antibiotic-free, grass-fed animals for the highest quality Collagen.
Is Elevated Collagen safe while I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- We always recommend that you talk to your health care practitioner when you are expecting or breastfeeding because nutritional requirements vary.
Please allow 3–5 business days for domestic delivery and 2–3 weeks for US + International shipping as products need to clear customs for your country.
Free shipping on all orders in Canada and any order over $49 for U.S. Customers, automatically calculated at checkout. Contact us if you encounter any issues regarding your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.