Hydra Glow Bundle- FALL PROMO 18% OFF
Estimated Domestic Delivery:Nov 30 - Dec 04
Free Shipping & Returns: Free Delivery on any orders over $49 for Canada and United States Customers, automatically calculated at checkout.
Bundle & Save! Get two of 150g of AURA Hydra Glow.
AURA Hydra Glow is made from hydrolyzed fish collagen sustainably sourced from wild-caught Canadian Atlantic fish; combined with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid, it’s specially formulated to enhance and maintain the health of your skin, joints and bones. Each 150 gram tub contains 17 servings, bundle = 6 weeks supply if taken daily.
Free Delivery on any orders over $49 for Canada and United States Customers, automatically calculated at checkout. Contact us if you encounter any issues regarding your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sourced from wild-caught, cold-water fish in Canada. Other companies use farm-raised fish, which are at risk for the use of hormones and poor overall health. Combined with the highest quality hyurlaronic acid on the market "Hyabest" and is clinically proven to work with collagen to increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. We source our vitamin C from West Indian Cherry that holds the highest content of vitamin C for any plant-derived fruits/berries, a powerful antioxidant!
• It’s in its hydrolyzed peptide form of Collagen making absorption much more efficient.
• 100% Canadian
• High Quality Hyaluronic Acid combined with powerful Vitamin C
• Sustainable fishing used
• No fishy aftertaste
• Easy to mix
• GMO, Antibiotic and Hormone Free
• Builds Bone Strength
• Improves Skin, Hair and Nails
• Stabilizes Blood Sugar
• Boosts Metabolism
• Improves Wound Healing and Reduces Scars
• Reduces inflammation and helps with joint pain
• Brain Health
• Helps your body metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats
• Boost thyroid levels
• Antibacterial effects, especially due to collagencin (a peptide derived from collagen which has been found to inhibit the growth of infection and disease-causing bacteria)
• May help with weight management
Medicinal Ingredients – Each Tbsp. 8.5 g Contains:
(Hydrolyzed Collagen Fish, Skin), Malpighia Emarginata (West Indian cherry,
Malpighia Emarginata — Fruit) (17% Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate (Sodium
Hyaluronate, Streptococcus Equi-bacterial extracellular capsule).
Check out our recipes section for inspiration, or tag your favourite creation on social for a chance to be featured!
What is Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a component of your hair, skin, nails and connective tissues. Typically, the Collagen molecule is too large to be absorbed by the body. Breaking the molecule into smaller pieces makes the Collagen more bioavailable. These smaller pieces are called peptides. Our Collagen Generator Peptides are easy for the body to absorb and get right to work improving the look of fine lines, strengthening and increasing the growth rate of hair and nails. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the fluids in the eyes and joints. It acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues. HA supplements can help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Where is AURA’s Collagen sourced from?
Our Hydra Glow Collagen is sourced from Atlantic Canada cold water, sustainably sourced, wild-caught white fish.
Is AURA’s Hydra Glow a clean–label product?
Yes! We don’t add any artificial sugars, flavours, colours or preservatives.
What types of Collagen is present in your Hydra Glow product?
Hydra Glow has type I Collagen.
How do I use my Hydra Glow?
Our high-quality, pure Hydra Glow product is virtually tasteless and mixes well with any beverage. Stir 1 tbsp of Hydra Glow into your favourite hot or cold beverage or add it to smoothies, oatmeals, overnight chia puddings and baked goods for a Collagen, HA and Vitamin C boost.
Why is there no scoop in my product?
A serving of AURA Hydra Glow is the same as a tablespoon, which most people have handy in the kitchen. This also reduces the amount of plastic waste with each bottle of the product. We also recommend reusing a scoop from another product! We love the environment.
Where do I store my Hydra Glow?
A cool place away from sunlight and moisture is the best place to keep your product fresh.
Is AURA’s Hydra Glow vegan?
No, it is not vegan as we source wild, cold–water, white fish for the best quality collagen.
Is Hydra Glow safe while I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
We always recommend that you talk to your health care practitioner when you are expecting or breastfeeding because nutritional requirements vary.