Plant Mylk Coconut Creamer Bundle-FALL PROMO 18% OFF
Estimated Domestic Delivery:Dec 08 - Dec 12
Free Shipping & Returns: Free shipping on any orders over $49 for Canada and United States customers, automatically calculated at checkout.
AURA Energy is an all-natural source of immediate energy with a high level of bioavailability. A single ingredient product made with MCT powder extracted from 100% sustainably sourced coconuts. Add a scoop in your morning coffee/tea to create a vegan "bulletproof" style coffee. Product size: 300g / 35 servings (5 week supply).
Women’s bodies depend more on healthy fats for fuel than men’s bodies do. AURA Energy is a single ingredient, plant-based source of energy and healthy fat. 100% made from sustainably sourced coconuts, and derived from coconut oil, medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are known to provide numerous health benefits.
Free shipping on any orders over $49 for Canada and United States customers, automatically calculated at checkout. Contact us if you encounter any issues regarding your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Most MCTs are in liquid form, Aura’s MCT is in a powder form, which means less processing and easier on the digestive system.
• The powder can be added to beverages or baked goods, unlike its oil counterpart
• All-natural source of immediate energy without the crash of caffeine
• High level of bioavailability
• Sourced from 100% coconut oil
• Creamy mouthfeel
• Improves concentration and focus
• Weight control (helps you feel fuller longer)
• In athletes, may reduce lactate buildup
• Could manage symptoms of epilepsy, Alzheimer’s Disease and Autism
• Antibacterial properties
Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil Powder (MCT, Acacia Gum), Coconut Milk Powder (Coconut Milk, Tapioca Starch).
Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Check out our recipes section for inspiration, or tag your favourite creation on social for a chance to be featured!
What Is MCT Powder?
MCT is short for medium-chain triglycerides. A group of dietary fatty acids categorized by the number of carbon bonds they have. MCTs are compos