AURA™ Wild Ocean Marine Collagen - 300g / 35 Servings
Oh, Canada! AURA Wild Ocean Marine Collagen is sourced from wild caught, cold water fish off the East Coast of the True North. Naturally aids your body in the process of regeneration of skin, hair, nails and joint cartilage.
Help your body to restore your skin’s hydration and youthfulness all while helping to build lean muscle, burn fat, alleviate joint pain and maintain bone health. Wild Ocean is virtually tasteless with no aftertaste and dissolves easily into your favourite beverage for easy use.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a component of your hair, skin, nails and connective tissues. It has become increasingly known for its beauty benefits and can help play a role in keeping skin youthful and glowing. Typically, the collagen molecule is too large to be absorbed by the body. Breaking the molecule into smaller pieces makes collagen more bioavailable. These smaller pieces are called peptides. Our collagen peptides are easy for the body to absorb and get right to work improving the look of fine lines, strengthening and increasing the growth rate of hair and nails.
- Sourced from wild-caught, cold-water fish in Canada. Other companies use farm-raised fish, which are at risk for the use of hormones and poor overall health.
- It’s in its hydrolyzed peptide form of Collagen making absorption much more efficient.
- 100% Canadian
- Sustainable fishing used
- No fishy aftertaste
- Easy to mix
- GMO, Antibiotic and Hormone Free
- Builds Bone Strength
- Improves Skin, Hair and Nails
- Stabilizes Blood Sugar
- Boosts Metabolism
- Improves Wound Healing and Reduces Scars
- Reduces inflammation and helps with joint pain
- Brain Health
- Boost thyroid levels
- Antibacterial effects, especially due to collagencin (a peptide derived from collagen which has been found to inhibit the growth of infection and disease-causing bacteria)
- May help with weight management
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides (Marine).
Use AURA Wild Ocean Marine Collagen to hydrate your skin, support healthy hair and nail growth, boost metabolism and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What to Do
Truly flexible. Take a serving (1 tablespoon), or two, in your coffee or tea, add to your smoothies or morning oatmeal. Our collagen products are made to virtually odourless tasteless making it incredibly easy to use.
Check out our recipes section for inspiration, or tag your favourite creation on social for a chance to be featured!
What is collagen?
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a component of your hair, skin, nails and connective tissues. Typically, the Collagen molecule is too large to be absorbed by the body. Breaking the molecule into smaller pieces makes the Collagen more bioavailable. These smaller pieces are called peptides. Our Collagen Generator Peptides are easy for the body to absorb and get right to work improving the look of fine lines, strengthening and increasing the growth rate of hair and nails.
Where is AURA’s Collagen sourced from?
- Our Wild Ocean Collagen is sourced from Atlantic cold water, wild-caught white fish.
Is AURA’s Wild Ocean a clean–label product?
- Yes! We don’t add any artificial sugars, flavours, colours or preservatives.
What types of Collagen is present in your Marine product?
- Our Wild-Ocean has type I Collagen.
How do I use my Marine Collagen?
- Our high-quality, pure Collagen is virtually tasteless and mixes well with any beverage. Stir 1 tbsp of Wild Ocean into your favourite hot or cold beverage or add it to smoothies and baked goods for a Collagen boost.
Why is there no scoop in my Marine Collagen?
- A serving of Aura Wild Ocean Collagen is the same as a tablespoon, which most people have handy in the kitchen. This also reduces the amount of plastic waste with each bottle of the product.
Where do I store my Wild Ocean Collagen?
- A cool place away from sunlight and moisture is the best place to keep your Collagen fresh.
Is AURA’s Wild Ocean Collagen vegan?
- No, our Marine Collagen is not vegan but we source wild, cold–water, white fish for the best quality collagen.
Is Wild Ocean Collagen safe while I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- We always recommend that you talk to your health care practitioner when you are expecting or breastfeeding because nutritional requirements vary.
What is the difference between Marine Collagen and Bovine Collagen?
- Marine Collagen is sourced from fish and is a source of Type I Collagen. Type I is the building block for maintaining the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Bovine collagen is made up of types 1 and 3 collagen, which are the two most abundant types of collagen present in our bodies and found throughout our connective tissues. Because of the addition of type 3 collagen, bovine collagen is better for overall health and recovery from injuries.
- For most people choosing between Marine and Bovine collagen is just a matter of preference. However, if your priority is to improve the health of your skin, hair and nails, our Wild-Ocean Collagen may be the best option for you. If you are more concerned with overall body health and recovery, Bovine Collagen might be the better option.
- Marine collagen may also be better digested, absorbed and distributed throughout your body than bovine collagen, because fish collagen consists of smaller peptides.
- Marine collagen may be better for the environment. Roughly 11.7 million tons of unused fish parts are discarded annually during processing, so using them to make collagen is environmentally friendly. On top of that, fish protein in general releases far less greenhouse gas emissions than most meat products.
Please allow 3–5 business days for domestic delivery and 2–3 weeks for US + International shipping as products need to clear customs for your country.
Free shipping on all orders in Canada and any order over $49 for U.S. Customers, automatically calculated at checkout. Contact us if you encounter any issues regarding your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.